If you know us well at all, you know we are not the biggest "dog family" out there. However, since we've accepted the call to work in Bundibugyo, we've also accepted the fact that we will probably need to get a dog at some point for a plethora of different reasons, and namely because our firstborn happens to be a staunch Dog Lover. I have not shown her this pic yet, but how can you resist? (atleast that's the plea I gave Derek when he came home from work a few weeks ago...)
SO, one more reason to help us hurry up and get to the field- so that we can welcome Kipper into our home (this is the name Lucy & I have decided upon). Thank you to Michael and Lesley Stevens, who have graciously offered to provide him a temporary home until we arrive! Until then, I have no doubt our little pup will receive the greatest TLC he could need...
The Johnson kiddos seem pretty excited about their new pups!
This [will be] Life.
YAY!





I think Kipper will be the perfect addition to the Webber family! Ya'll let me know how that works out! I'm sure Lucy will not even realize she's not in AL anymore once she gets that dog!
ReplyDelete